How are you. I hope you have had an amazing Saturday. Have you been up to much? Today I have spent my time in the garden, just enjoying the sun and enjoying the company. I have also been really busy planning my future. Being eighteen isn’t all about the tattoos and the clubbing – both of which I haven’t done yet.
Following on from yesterdays post about confidence, I wanted to make a note of all the things I love about myself.
Yesterday, it was so amazing to read your comments, I don’t think I quite realised that a lot of people go through the same thing. Knowing that I have helped some of you and knowing that if you ever feel like you’re not good enough you feel comftable enough to tell me, that is something special. Again to remind you all, every inch of you is perfect. Your flaws are what make you unique. Embrace yourself, go to the mirror, smile and go kick ass!
Now I’m going to jump straight into what I love about myself.
- I love my butt. – I thought i’d get this one done first, but its true, I love it. Its naturally big which means that when I wear a skirt or a dress, my butt takes away all the attention from my belly flubber. I didn’t have to do any squats to get it into shape, I was just blessed with it. I get compliments (from boys) about it, which makes me feel good too.
- I love my eyes. – I love the colour of my eyes. They are a blue colour like my dads and I have always found something calming about people with blue eyes.
- I love my personality. – I love how bubbly and outgoing I am. I can make any awkward situation disappear because I’ll end up laughing or saying something awful. I love how I am not an open book but I also don’t hide myself away, if you ask a question, I’ll answer it, but I wouldn’t jump at the chance to tell you my life story.
- I love my smile. – I love how I get a dimple when I smile. It’s cute. I love how when I smile, the people I am with naturally start to smile too.
- I love how I don’t let my illness stop me. – I love how I am a fighter, how I break all the rules and live my life the way I want to. I love how I am not afraid to take risks and how I am not afraid to pay the conciquences afterwards.
- I love my creativity. – I love how I can write poems, stories and paragraphs about the littlest things. I love how I take an aspect of life and I turn it around.
- Last but not least I love my photography. – I want to take photography in Uni but so far its been impossible to get anywhere because I have no a levels, my illness is a risk and I suck at maths. So if any of you know any photography apprenticeships in Kent (England) let me know.
That is it for tonights post. I hope you enjoyed it. I want you to tell me three things you love about yourself.
I love you all,
Stay safe, stay happy and live life as an adventure.