How are you? Happy Friday! I feel like this week has zoomed by. Are you still enjoying this heat?
I have a little DIY for you. I have decided to create cute postcards for my Depop (imagalaxygirl) and for any future giveaways I might do. They are super easy to make and you can use them for whatever you’d like.
What you need:
- Plain postcards
- Coloured paper
- Pick a piece of coloured paper and turn it over.
- Take a postcard and trace round it in pencil.
- Use all 4 corners of the paper to create 4 postcard covers.
- Remove the postcard, and proceed to cut out the covers.
- Line up the coloured paper with the postcard.
- Use cellotape to stick the paper to the card.
- Stick it on all 4 sides, making sure the tape is on properly.
- Complete the steps until all postcards are finished.
Here are some I made earlier
I have used patterned paper but it works just the same. Here are a few examples. You can add more decoration such as stickers if you feel the need too. If you have the resources, make them look super summery (glitter, blues, yellows ect.)
That was a quick and easy DIY for you. Which ones do you like the most? My favourite is the white one with the red leaves. Let me know if you create these, tag me on instagram and use #galaxygirldiy
Stay happy, stay safe and live life as an adventure.