Hello my beauties!
As you can see from the title todays post is going to be a long one, so sit back and enjoy. I’m going to start with the Unique blogger award.
Just like my last award post, I’m just going to answer the questions. To see Azra’s post click here.
Unique blogger award.
- Do you have any plans for today? – The only plans I have is my plans for the whole week. I need to reply to PR emails, clean my room, film, write blog posts, workout, cook and leave cute messages for my friend while he is at work.
- What is the last movie you watched? – Before I fall on Netflix. It is an amazing film and I will be doing a review on it in the next few weeks.
- What is your favourite meal at the moment? – I wouldn’t say I have a favourite meal but one thing I have been non stop munching on is lettuce.
- I can’t believe we did it, you did it, that I did it. Together we have reached my only real of 500 followers. This is such an amazing feeling. I don’t know how to celebrate. I’m so thankful for those of you who have been there from day one and to those of you who have recently joined my little family. Your continued love and support is what has made my blog great, you should all feel so proud! I love you all so much!
The self esteem tag
As I mentioned Azra nominated me for the self esteem tag as well as the award, I feel very blessed. So here is the tag.
1. What is one facial or physical feature you like most about yourself?
- I like my eyes, not the shape but the colour. They are a really cute shade of blue. I also like my bum. I like how it’s naturally big and in shape, I know how some girls have to workout a lot to get a “good shape” bum. I’m lucky enough not to have too.
2. What values are most important to you?
- People who are honest, honesty is the one thing that gains my respect. Like if you have something on your mind, don’t lie, just be upfront about it. Its the only way people can be on the same page as you.
3. What is one personality trait that you like most about yourself?
- I like how open minded I am. I try to see things from everyones perspective before I make my own judgement.
4. What is your definition of beautiful?
- For me beautiful is someone who is confident, someone who knows they have flaws but loves them anyway.
5. What is the last thing you did that made you smile or laugh?
- The last thing I did that made me smile was accepting a brand proposal.
6. When do you feel most attractive?
- It sounds weird but when I’m talking to my friend and im not wearing make up, my hair is a mess and I have a nail varnish stain, he makes me feel attractive.
- The same when I am in the car with another friend and he compliments my make-up or my hair, I feel attractive around those two.
7. What are you passionate about?
- I’m passionate about making things better, whether thats people, the community or me personally. I always want to change things for the better.
8. Who is the most supportive figure in your life?
- I have to change that to figures because these three people have the same impact. The first is my parents. They never doubt me, they are always behind me in case I fall and their arms are always open.
- The other person is my friend. He is always by my side, always telling me I can do it even when I feel like I’m going to fail. When I fall he picks me back up and puts me back on the right track.
9. What are you most proud of about yourself?
- I am proud of how strong I am. Most people would have collapsed and stayed in the pit of emptiness but I managed to pull myself up and just look at where I am today.
10. Do you feel good about yourself today?
- I do, I feel really good. I feel like I can do anything I set my mind too and I feel like I look great in my outfit.
That is it guys. I’m off to do some more post planning. I’ll see you all tomorrow.
Stay safe, stay happy and live life as an adventure.