How are you? Yesterday in the post I recieved two very exciting packages, the first being a laptop, so I no longer have to blog using my phone, the second exciting package was the amazing box of goodies I won from Emma’s giveaway.
I thought it would be a cool idea to show you what I won and also ask if you’d like to see a review on any of these.
So inside the box I have
- Mint candle
- Midnight Jasmine candle
- Sandlewood blended essential oil
- Bath salts
- Soap and glory bubbling bath soak
- Monoi coconut oil conditioner
- Charcoal with citrus oil conditioner
- Garnier skinactive matcha+kaolin mask
- Ultra purifying nose pore strips
- Refreshing hydrogel eye patches
- Tea tree peal off mask
- Honey&almond foot nourishing sock pack
- Summer honey massage bar
I am so excited to use all of these, I think a spa day is well and truly needed now. I’ve not done many beauty posts yet, so let me know in the comments which products I should review.
Thank you so much to Emma for hosting the giveaway and I am very happy that I won.
That’s it for todays post, I am now off out to enjoy some drinks with a friend. I hope you have a wonderful night.
Stay safe, stay happy and live life as an adventure.