Welcome back. I uploaded a post earlier this morning about activities you can do with children, if you haven’t seen it then after you’ve read this go and check it out. Those of you who have seen it seem to be enjoying it so thank you.
Since we last spoke, I decided to make some banana bread muffins and yes you guessed it, I am now sharing the recipe with you. What have you been up to since this morning?
Okay so I know that you just want me to get on with this so here we go.
- 200g caster sugar
- 120ml vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3 ripe bananas – mashed
- 250g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
This should make 12 muffins and take around 45 minutes.
Prep: 10 minutes| Cook: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Place the cases in the muffin tin.
- Mix sugar, oil and egg until creamy yellow and light. Add bananas.
- Add flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
- Stir until completely smooth.
- Spoon the batter into the cases.
- Place in oven and let look for 30-35 minutes
See wasn’t that the easiest recipe for the tastiest summer treat? I recommend anyone who loves banana tries this. Let me know if you have made or if you will make this, if you have Instagram tag me in your creation and use #imagalaxygirlbakes .
Have a wonderful night, and I will see you again tomorrow.
Stay safe, stay happy and live life as an adventure.