Welcome back to another post. I know the sun hasn’t made an apperance, but I thought I would share this post anyway. Maybe some of you are on holiday and need a new hair style.
In todays post I will be talking about the Toni&Guy seasalt spray. This is not an advertisement or a sponsership post, I just thought this product would go well with the hair style.
What you’ll need:
- Clips for sectioning your hair
- Heat protectant, A 1- to 2- inch curling wand,
- Texturizing spray
- Section your hair. Separate a two-thirds section of hair and clip it up and out of the way, leaving the bottom third portion of your hair down.
- Start curling. After spraying your hair with a heat protectant spray, take a 1- or 2-in section of hair and wrap it around the wand. Be sure to twist the hair as you wrap it – this gives an undone look to your strands when you unravel them — leaving the ends uncurled aka straight.
- Tug on the coil. After leaving your hair on the wand for a few seconds, release the section of hair and immediately tug on the end of the curl to loosen it to prevent super-tight curls.
- Continue to curl your hair in varying-sized sections. Alternate curling the sections in different directions (toward your face, away from your face) to create a messier texture. Also switch up the size of the sections to make your waves look more organic.
- Leave the front pieces for last. Curl the face-framing sections of hair away from your face for a more flattering wave.
- Finish with volume or texture spray. You can’t have beachy waves without a little texture. Spray your roots and strands with texturizing or volumizing spray to finish the look, and then break up your curls with your fingers (not a brush!) to tousle your waves.
Then hey presto you have some super cute beach waves.
I personally would then use the Toni and Guy, seasalt texturising spray. I reccomend this because 1) it is an amazing product and 2) it’s perfect for holding your style in place while giving it texture and body.
Technically this product is designed for this look because the bottle says “Spray evenly over damp or dry hair to create rough tecture and tousled waves”. If that isn’t fate telling you to purchase this, then I don’t know what other signs you need. Plus this smells so blooming good! You can literally have beach waves and have them smelling of the beach too! What a win win situation.
For those of you interested in buying this product here is the link where you can buy it at £5.49 instead of £8.25 at Superdrug.
I hope you have enjoyed this post. Let me know if you create this look by tagging me in a picture on instagram (@imagalaxygirlblog).
Stay safe, stay happy and live life as an adventure.