Welcome back to another post. Thank you so much for such a positive reaction to my open letter. Like I state in the post, if I did offend anyone, I’m not too bothered. If you haven’t read it yet, click the link and it should take you there, or once you’ve finished this post, click previous and you’ll be there.
As seen by the title, I thought tonight I would share some date night ideas. Technically you can do these activites during the day too, so realistically its up to you when you want to suprise eachother. I’d also like to point out, date night doesn’t just have to be for people in relationships, I have date nights with my friends, so you can too.
1. Have an indoor picnic.
2. Beer tasting.
3. Ice cream night.
4. Make Sushi together.
5. YouTube karaoke. Yes that is actually a thing!!! Search karaoke on YouTube and you will find tons of karaoke versions of songs.
6. Paint together on a big canvas.
7. Take a “how well do you know each other” trivia quiz.
8. Wine tasting.
9. Stargaze together and see how many constellations you can find. Or make your own up like I do.
10. Roast marshmallows over a fire pit (or barbecue).
11. Put an air mattress or comfy blankets on the living room floor and fall asleep watching a movie.
12. Exchange foot rubs.
13. Enjoy fondue. Unless you’re with me then no.
14. Make it a candle light night.
15. Have an outside picnic under the stars.
16. Exchange back rubs.
17. Work together to make a playlist of songs from when you were first together.
18. Dress up for each other. This does not need to be in the sexual way lol.
19. Wear fancy clothes and go for a fancy meal.
20. Go bowling.
21. Go shopping. With eachother is fun, but shopping for eachother is better.
22. Take a trip. You don’t have to go abroad, just a city weekend break is good enough.
23. Go clubbing.
24. Go to the cinema.
25. Or to a theatre.
26. Spend the day at the beach.
27. Spa day, either homemade or an actual spa.
28. Drive around with the music blaring, laughing and just messing around.
Do you have any date suggestions? Will you be trying any of these ideas? What has been the best date you’ve been on?
Thank you for reading, I hope you’ve enjoyed the post. As of tomorrow it will be back to the normal one post a day.
Stay safe, stay happy and live life as an adventure.