Welcome back to a second post. How are you? I hope you’ve all had a great day. Last night Fhavours from fhavours.wordpress.com nominated me for the Liebster award. You can read the post here. Thank you so mucg Fhavours!
Now in my usual award accepting posts all I do is answer the questions, so here are Fhavours questions for me.
1. Novels or Movies? – 100% novels. I always chose a book over a film.
2. What is your favourite colour? – Rose gold and pastel pink. They’re kind of tied so I have to say both.
3. Favourite cartoon as a child? – Tom and Jerry without a doubt.
4. What is the colour of your phone case? – I don’t have a phone case.
5. Which do you prefer, a long prom dress or a short prom dress? – Neither, if I ever have the chance to go to prom my dress will be a medium length, so just above or on the knee.
6. Sandals or Shoes? – Shoes. I hate my heels so I like to keep them covered at all costs and shoes are a lot more protective.
7. If you really needed help from a family member, who would you call first your parents or siblings? – I’d call my parents first. They’ve always been my first point of contact.
8. What part of blogging interest you? – All of it. Everyday you find something new and that facinates me.
9. What talent can you demonstrate anytime without stress? – Sleeping. Thats my biggest talent and its stress free.
10. If you were to be a cast in a popular favourite movie you like, what movie would that be? – Twilight. I’d be a much better Bella and I get to have Robert all to myself 😉.
What do you like about my blog? – I like your unique style. You’re not trying to follow the crowd and I like that.
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers. Again, thank you Fhavours for the nomination.
I’ll be back again at 10pm for the scheduled post.
Stay safe, stay happy and live life as an adventure.