Kelsee has asked some questions for me and her other nominations to answer, so here they are.
1. What did you do on your last vacation?
- I have never been on vacation so I can’t answer this. Hopefully soon though!
2. What three words describe you best?
3. Besides your phone, what’s one thing you bring with you everywhere you go?
- A notepad/note book and pen. I find them key essentials.
4. What is a controversial opinion you have?
- Everyone should be treated the same whether they be, man, woman, gay, bi, straight, trans, whatever.
5. What is/was your lastest Netflix binge?
- I’ve recently re-watched Riverdale season 1 over again and the two latest episodes of season 2.
6. What’s the most useful app you have on your phone?
- Probably my WordPress app, because when I get a creative idea, I like to type a title up for it and save it, so I can go back and create the post.
7. Away from your blog, do you journal? If so, how? If not, why don’t you?
- I use to, way back when I was going through some things, so I stopped after I felt “better”. I then tried to re-start but it would just cause flashbacks of those bad times. I do want to try and start again though, I will make it a new year resolution.
8. What’s the craziest/most outrageous thing you want to achieve?
- I honestly have no idea. Obviously as many of you know, I want my blog to turn into my job, so to achieve that, that would be crazy. I don’t really have any crazy goals set in place though.
9. If you could make a holiday, what would it be like? How would people celebrate it?
- I would call it “We survived day” where we celebrate the fact that we are still here, still going strong and to embrace that together, we are united. To celebrate, it would be like a bank holiday where you get the day off work/school, and for that day, you can go shopping and get 50% of your items for free. That’ll be pretty cool.
10. Time freezes for everyone but you for one day – what do you do?
- In reality, I would probably just sleep.
- In a non-reality senario, I would play match maker. I would set people up on dates, I would make others forgive and forget, I would clean up the mess that has been made, to try and make this world a better place. Then I would write a letter to my crush, telling him how I feel and place it in his hands so when he unfreezes it’s the first thing he sees.
That guys, is all of Kelsee’s questions. They were great to answer, I loved the fact that they were unique.
If you guys want to take part then by all means do.
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Give random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Give 11 questions for them to answer.
- What is the last thing you said to someone?
- One of your biggest goals?
- What do you regret?
- What don’t you regret?
- How are you feeling?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Fresh fries or onion rings?
- Where have you been on holiday?
- What was your childhood friend called.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- What would you possess if you could?
Thank you for reading and again, thank you Kelsee for nominating me. Don’t forget to check out her amazing blog. See you tomorrow.
Stay safe, stay happy and live life as an adventure.