How are you? I need to address something before I carry on with my post. A few of you have noticed a name change on my social media. You are very observant. I have created a new blog. Yes, you read that right. It would be amazing if you could all head over and follow me. That new blog will have it’s first ever post on January 1st 2018! Natalie had messaged me some words of widsom and she was right, I shouldn’t delete everything, because I did work my arse off on my content. So, instead of deleting everything, I am keeping this blog. It just wont be used anymore. My new blog is www.lifelikeagalaxygirl.wordpress.com please head over and follow me. Share this on your Twitter and Instagram too! Help me reach at least 200 followers before I begin.
Okay, so now that that is done, I want to share with you my November goals.
- Go to bed before 3am – I have been going to sleep around 3am and then not waking up till gone 12! That’s really not healthy, so my aim to sleep at a normal time.
- Wake up before 12pm – Obviously! Hopefully I can get my body into the routine of waking up at 8am.
- Lose some weight – I have been doing so well at this, then after my little wobble, I gained 2 pounds. Now, that isn’t much at all, but I need to loose it and some more too.
- Get a minimum of 200 followers on my new blog – This blog has over 600 followers and every single one of you are amazing! But I know that realistically, not everyone will follow my new blog. But I am hoping that 200 out of 600+ still want to follow my journey.
- Do more photography – I’m not sure when I neglected it, but I want to go out and get some new shots. I love uploading them to my photography Instagram page.
Well, that is it. Those are my goals! I will update you on these at the end of the month. Again, here is the link to my new blog www.lifelikeagalaxygirl.wordpress.com I hope to see you all over there!
Lots of love and I will see you soon.